Monday, July 22, 2013

Coral and Aqua



Dress: Juicy Couture
Belt: Michael Kors
Shoes: Coach
Wristlet: Coach

Typically, when I go out Friday nights after work I don't bother changing. I have a huge wardrobe filled with plenty of pieces perfect for going out on weekends, but I am just too tired and lazy to change. And, I'm too focused on just getting out, and having fun!

This Friday, was different. For whatever reason, this week felt a lot more difficult than normal, so by Friday afternoon, I was practically running out of the office. As soon as I got home, I changed into something a little more comfortable. I started with this silk jumper, and added pops of aqua to contrast against the coral. At the last minute, I decided I to put on a thick leopard print belt to pull my whole look together. With that, I was out the door, and ready to forget the week!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...