Thursday, July 18, 2013

Creature of Habit



Dress: Nanette Lepore
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: gift
Shoes: Coach

Just like yesterday, in order to get ready in a timely fashion this morning, I needed to stick with my uniform: a sleek dress paired with minimal accessories. This dress was formerly my mom's, and I have been eyeing it for years. However, several weeks ago while raiding her closet, she finally relented and decided it was too young for her - meaning it's perfect for me! Like I mentioned earlier, minimal accessories are essential for getting out the door quickly, so I stuck with a skinny purple belt, and dangling silver earrings. I'm seriously hoping that my outfit creativity is restored by next week!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...