Thursday, July 11, 2013

From work to happy hour



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Top: Theory
Skirt: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach

Yesterday, I was going straight from work to a company happy hour. Even though my office is pretty business casual, I wanted to wear something that would easily transition from the workplace to getting drinks without having to change. 

This new top that I got while shopping with my mom a couple of weeks ago is the perfect piece for a day like this. Although its sleeveless nature is a bit much for office wear, it's perfect for getting drinks or a hot summer day. 

To keep the rest of my outfit office appropriate, I paired my top with a coral cardigan, and one of my favorite a-line skirts in a punchy hue. I have to say, I love how this look turned out! This top reminds me of a finger-painting, and because it has so many colors in it, I know I'll be able to wear it several different ways. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...