Friday, July 12, 2013

Inspired by: Cupcakes and Cashmere



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: J. Brand
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Gap
I don't even know why I said this post was "inspired by" Cupcakes and Cashmere, one of my favorite fashion bloggers. Seriously, I really just copied exactly what she wore in this post here. And I know that I could have just taken inspiration from her outfit and done something different, but when I realized that I had almost the exact same pieces in my own closet, I decided I wanted to replicate the look.

Just like she mentioned, it's a super simple and casual look. Personally though, I think that's the best kind of look during the summer time. In my area, it's so hot and humid, and what may seem like a good outfit while getting dressed in the morning oftentimes ends up sticking to your thighs, and just plain uncomfortable after spending all day in the sun. An outfit like this one though, is perfect for any day, no matter the occasion. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...