Monday, July 1, 2013

Lilly Lover



Top: Gap
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Claire*s
Shoes: Steve Madden
It's the first day of July - woohoo! For some reason that I can't really describe, I always get really excited about the beginning of each month. Maybe it's because the beginning of every month feels like a clean slate. It's not really, and life goes on as normal. Nevertheless, I'm still excited for July!

While getting dressed this morning, I seriously considered donning a red, white, and blue ensemble. I've always loved celebrating the fourth of July, and dressing up in a patriotic color scheme is one of my favorite things about the holiday! At the last moment though, I changed my mind and went with this springy combination: mint green and pink seersucker. Paired with pearls and simple strappy nude heels, I think this is a look that any Lilly lover would appreciate. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...