Wednesday, July 24, 2013

There can never be too much pink



Dress: Ted Baker
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Kate Spade
Bag: Kate Spade

Hello blog readers! I bet you're wondering if my eyes are even open in these photos. No? No one cares? Well, for the two people who can't tell, they are in fact open. In other news, this week is going a hundred times better than last week. First of all, it's flying by, which I love. And, today it's finally nice outside! It's 86 degrees, super sunny (hence why I can barely keep my eyes open), and not humid. That means you can finally go outside without your clothes immediately sticking to you. I kind of love it. 

So now that I'm in a much better mood, I wanted to dress like it. This new Ted Baker striped dress that I got while on a major shopping spree back in June was the perfect fit for my improved attitude. Now usually I would say horizontal stripes on the lower half of your body is a no-no, but when I saw the neon pink color at the bottom, I couldn't resist trying it on for size. Surprisingly, I didn't hate the stripes! I paired my new dress with a tri-colored necklace I stole from my mom, minimalist nude sandals, and structured pink leather bag. Just like my title states, you can never wear too much pink!  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...