Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thoughts on Pink and Red



Shirt: J. Crew Factory
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Shoes: Steve Madden
Earrings: Charter Club
Camisole: Gap

Around Valentine's Day, I get the urge to start wearing pink and red all the time (see here, here, and here). However, with the addition of this new gingham button-up to my wardrobe, I know I'll be wearing even more pink and red outfit combinations throughout the year. This combination is just so bright and cheery, it always puts me in the best mood. Plus, it's such a girly look! Personally, I think that too many people are stuck on wearing a bright color and then pairing it with something more neutral (like black or brown), and it can get so boring. For me, bring on the color!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...