Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram lately.

P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. Neon pink nails with a new Kate Spade dress. 

2. My bucket at work! When someone compliments your work, we ping that persons bucket with our finger. It's kind of lame, but a lot of fun. 

3. Spotted in the corner of the Lilly Pulitzer store in Tyson's Corner.

4. Found in the children's section of my favorite used book store: the Dear America series. These books (and the scholastic catalog) are one of my favorite memories from my childhood.

5. Checking out my reflection in the parking lot at the Nationals game.

6. Free tickets courtesy of my boyfriend's office to the Nationals v. Dodgers game. 

7. Laying in the grass on one of the nicest days of the year while my boyfriend plays soccer.

8. Nothing like a key lime filled doughnut to start on my Saturday morning.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...