As always, here's my life as documented by iPhone photos.
1. Along the river walk in Pittsburgh on the way to the Pirates game.
2. Starting off family reunion weekend with an evening at the ballpark.
3. After a great game, there are fireworks. The perfect ending to a summer evening.
4. The beauty of this sunset could never be captured in a photo, but I tried.
5. Orange juice, pineapple, strawberries, and raspberries.
6. Slowly packing up all my beautiful shoes. I can't believe I'm moving this week!
7. By Sunday, packing had worn me out. Off to the pool for one last time!
8. I walked in TJ Maxx looking for Lilly Pulitzer, and sadly, didn't find any. However, I did find this gorgeous Kate Spade scarf and the softest Vera Wang flats. Winning!