Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A week in Instagram






Here's what the last few weeks have looked like through Instagram.

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up-to-date with me!

1. Work essentials: Pilot pens, Nalgene, Cheerios, and binder clips.

2. My last night at home before my move. I'll miss my view!

3. Texts from my brother make me love my family more everyday.

4. My room emptied out before I left.

5. I took last Monday off to recover from my move (hey, it's hard work) and shopped the Lilly Pulitzer endless summer sale from my new bed. It was perfect.

6. When your boss asks if you want a donuts, you always say yes.

7. This lake is a half mile from my new apartment. I could really get used to this view.

8. Imagine my surprise to come home to two packages: my endless summer sale purchases, and a Maybook that someone gifted me!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...