Saturday, August 10, 2013

Casual Friday



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Dicks
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bracelets: Sergio Lub and Coach
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Vintage

You know, I don't think I've ever really talked about what I do for work. To help you understand today's outfit, let me explain really quickly. I work for a large daily deal website based in northern Virginia. My job, is to work with business owners all over the country once their promotion has gone live on our website. I absolutely love what I do, and truly look forward to coming to work every single day of the week. 

Anyway, every Friday this summer, we've been doing fun events at the office just to celebrate the start of the weekend (it's the little things, right). This Friday, we were supposed to wear a t-shirt that represented our favorite market to work with. Unlike most people, I had an easy cop-out as I work with businesses in D.C. So, I decided to wear a Nationals t-shirt to show my love for the district.

To keep things from being too casual for office wear, I paired this basic tee with my favorite pair of minnie pants, a fitted denim jacket, silver bangles, and a perfectly broken-in pair black flats. There's not many Fridays left this summer, but I am looking forward to celebrating the rest of them!      
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...