Thursday, August 1, 2013

Floral and Coral



Shirt: Betsy Johnson
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Earrings: Betsy Johnson
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bag: Longchamp

My goodness, is it really August already? This month, I'm officially moving out of my parents place, changing my permanent address to Virginia, and signing up for my benefits at work. It's feels like all of a sudden, I'm just growing up. It doesn't feel like I am at all, but I feel like by doing all of these things, I'm moving on to a different chapter in my life. Does that make any sense? 

This week I've been in a lazy style rut. It seems like almost every night this week I've had plans, which has resulted in going to bed way past my bedtime, and being unable to wake up in the morning. This morning, was only slightly better (I think the fact that it's Thursday helped quite a bit). I found inspiration in this silky top that I pawned off my mom some time ago. It's a little tight in the shoulders, but I just can't bare to part with it. Paired with punchy coral pants and some dangling earrings, I feel like I'm breaking my lazy mold - but just barely. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...