Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gingham and Glitter



Dress: Tocca
Belt: Target
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan

Now that I have my entire wardrobe in one place, I have an opportunity to wear some of the pieces that have been neglected. Like this sweet purple gingham button button up dress. Last time I wore this, was just about a year ago to the date! Since then, so much has changed. I don't remember why I wore this last time, but now I'm wearing it in the office. Definitely not something that I thought I would be wearing to work, but I'm fortunate enough to work in a casual environment to wear something like this.

Because I'm not in a super creative mood, I'm wearing this dress almost the exact same way as I did last time. Only difference? Sparkly gold glitter accessories. I love the combination together, but I'm already thinking of new ways that I can wear this dress for next time. Like with a long-sleeved tee layered over top with the collar peeking out! Now, why couldn't I have thought of that this morning?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. God, what's wrong with your face? Did somebody bit your chin? It's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...