Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interviewer Wear



Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Dress: Nanette Lepore
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

I'm in the final stages of packing up my apartment, and with that, comes packing up my wardrobe. Since moving in with my boyfriend in February, I've never had all of my wardrobe in one place. In less than two weeks now, all of my clothing will be in one place, in my first ever walk-in closet. I'm absolutely ecstatic! 

But in the meantime, I'm stuck with what I left out. Thankfully, this colorful floral printed dress made the cut. My office has been interviewing this week for a couple of new employees, and I've been assisting my boss with the interviews. This dress is the perfect piece for conducting interviews. It's definitely more professional than what I've been wearing in the last few weeks, and is super comfortable.  For finishing touches, I pulled inspiration from the colors in my dress, and picked out aqua drop earrings, and a luxurious cashmere cardigan. While I'm super happy how this look turned out, I can't wait til I have my entire closet at my disposal again!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...