Thursday, August 8, 2013

Professional Pieces



Shirt: Theory
Necklace: Claire*s
Skirt: Michael Kors
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bag: Kate Spade

While getting dressed this morning, I thought that this outfit didn't feel like "me". Now, I wouldn't say I have an exact style that defines me, but I kind of have an idea in my head of what makes me feel the best about myself. Usually for my office wear, I like to pair a professional wardrobe staple with something a little more casual. For example, a fitted blazer with brightly colored minnie pants.  

Today though, I paired three wardrobe staples together: a crisp button up, black leather heels, and a basic gray pencil skirt. I realize this is probably pretty typical attire for almost any woman working in an office, but this is so not my comfort zone! To keep things from being too boring for my taste, I toted along my new hot pink Kate Spade bag. Although this is not my everyday wear, it was perfect for a day booked with meetings!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...