Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You Gotta Regatta




Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Claire*s
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bag: Kate Spade
Belt: off a thrifted dress

I'm so excited to be wearing one of the pieces that I ordered from the Lilly Pulitzer endless summer sale. I know this piece (and print!) were very desirable, so I'm glad I had quick enough fingers and Internet connection that I was able to snag this in my size before it sold out entirely.

It's such a fun print! I love pieces like this that have a lot of different colors in the pattern, that way you have endless options for matching accessories. Today, I went with a double strand of pearls, a silk ribbon belt, and the softest nude leather flats. I'm sad the summer is coming to an end, because it's already pretty late to be wearing such a summery pattern! Well, there's always plenty of time next year.

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...