Monday, September 30, 2013

Falling for Berry



Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Scarf: Target
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Shoes: Lucky Brand

My fall wardrobe essentials: cashmere and riding boots. It's a warm and cozy combination that's perfect for evening strolls in town, apple picking, catching up with good friends over hot cider, or in my case, heading into the office. I wish it wasn't the case, but it's true. There's been some changes in my team's structure, and I'm now responsible for the largest market running on our website. It's an overwhelming responsibility, to say the least, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Anyway, this berry dress was just the thing I needed to brighten my mood this week (and it's only Monday)! I paired it with a soft white scarf, my trusty leather riding boots, and a chunky magenta and gold bracelet. 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress among all your other beautiful dresses!

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...