Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hot Pink and Aquamarine



Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Jacket: DKNY
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Coach

Looking at these photos, I think magenta and aqua may be my new favorite color combination (surpassing coral and aqua). But you know what I love even more? A great bargain. This ruffled silk dress is probably one of the best steals I have got in awhile. The original retail value was marked at $295, which is completely out of my budget. By the time I found it on the clearance rack, it had been marked down to $99, which was still too high for me. However, the clearance rack was an additional 50 percent off, which brought the price to $49.50. With the addition of my $40 voucher for Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th from Living Social, the final price came to about $9.50 with some tax. Man, there is nothing like the thrill of a good deal! 

I wore this sweet look for one of my first wedding related tasks - finding a venue! My fiance and I headed up to Frederick to check out a historic mansion that I've always thought would be perfect for our wedding, and catch up with a good friend from college who lives downtown. It was a beautiful day, and I was so happy to be finally wearing this dress. I bought it about four months ago, and thought it was just the right thing to wear while beginning the daunting task planning our perfect wedding.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...