Thursday, September 19, 2013

Minnie's and Chambray



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Pants: J. Crew
Necklace: Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Bag: Coach

Just glancing at this outfit, it looks like I'm wearing nearly the exact same thing as I wore on Tuesday. Okay, I'll admit, I basically am. J.Crew minnie pants, check. Button down shirt (this time in soft chambray), check. Well loved leather Coach handbag, check. The big differences this time? Brown leather boots, a multi-colored glass necklace, and a big vintage cocktail ring from my Grandma's personal collection. 

This outfit may be pretty basic, but it's something that always makes me feel pretty, polished, and pulled together in no time flat. Plus, it makes me feel like fall is really on it's way. The only thing I'm missing is a colorful scarf, an essential in the fall on crisp, cool mornings. I see an repeat outfit in the near future!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...