Friday, September 20, 2013

Planks A Lot and Set the Stage



Wow, I haven't done my nails in forever. Between the move and general laziness, I completely stopped. But now that fall is upon us and I'm spending more times indoors, I know I'll be doing my nails a lot more frequently. 

This weekend, I decided to use Planks A Lot from O.P.I as my base color. It's not something that I would have normally picked out around this time of the year, but I can't resist a pretty periwinkle polish (and look at that alliteration)! I finished off my ring fingers with a little extra gold glitter with Sally Hansen's Set the Stage, which looks great no matter the season.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen any of the OPI San Francisco collection? I'm kind of obsessed with Haven't the Foggiest. The colors are great!

    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,

    I haven't! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...