Tuesday, September 3, 2013

School Spirit!



Shirt: college bookstore
Skirt: Kate Spade
Necklace: Claire*s
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Longchamp

While I may not be going back to school this year (which I'm still not sure how I feel about), I have no problem sporting my pieces from my alma mater all the time. So, when my office day announced that we were doing a college spirit day, I was excited to participate.

To take this basic cotton t-shirt from lounge wear to business casual, I tucked it in to a neat navy blue pencil skirt. I thought about belting it to really pull this together, but ending up nixing that at the last moment and adding a double strand of pearls instead. With the addition of shiny nude pumps and my beloved Longchamp, I think this outfit perfectly shows my support of my alma mater.

Please note, as soon as I got to work, one of my more ignorant coworkers asked if my school was even real. In case you weren't sure, it is
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I love the last sentence...oh man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...