Friday, September 27, 2013

Shades of Pink Ombre Mani






Pinkie: Bare to be Different, Sephora by O.P.I
Ring: Fiji, Essie
Middle: Mod About You, O.P.I
Index: Van D'Go, Essie
Thumb: Shocking Pink, China Glaze

I love the look of ombre manicures. It's an easy way to do something a little different from the norm, but it requires that you have a lot of nail polish. While I would love to do this look more often, I only have a large enough variety of shades in red, pink and blue to achieve this style. Oh, and glitter, but I don't think it would quite have the same effect.

What you think of ombre manicures? Have you ever tried it? Let me know in the comments!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this! So pretty! If only I had enough nail polish to create it...maybe I shall try to attempt one day. Lol.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...