Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Still Works!




Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: J. Crew
Earrings: Charter Club
Bracelets: Forever 21 and vintage
Shoes: Vera Wang
Bag: Coach

If you've been reading my blog for awhile now (or even a week), it's pretty plain to see that red and blue is my favorite color combination. Whether it's navy, dark, or baby blue or cherry, ox blood, or scarlet, I just can't get enough (please see here, here, here, here, here, and here). You have to admit, the pairing still works: every single time.

Today, is clearly no exception. Initially, I was inspired by this pin posted by someone I follow. Upon closer inspection, I realized I didn't quite have the pieces the outfit was put together with, but thought I could do a little interpretation. I mean, I haven't had worn my minnie pants in awhile anyway, so any excuse I have to wear them, I'll take. Paired with my favorite button-up of all time, pearls, and a neutral handbag and flats, I was ready to tackle Monday morning!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...