Thursday, September 5, 2013

T-Shirts in the Office



Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: mypartyshirt.com
Skirt: Kate Spade
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Kate Spade

I can't go on enough about how I love What I Wore. I check her blog without fail every morning while I eat my breakfast, and catch up with the post from the day before. She has such a refreshing style that's fun, wearable, and easily accessible no matter your budget. Plus, I'm always finding a new way to wear pieces I've had for years. What's not to love?

Naturally, today's outfit is inspired by a relatively recent post from her. Who says t-shirts are just for the gym? If you work in a casual enough environment, you can probably get away with wearing them in the office. However, you have to make sure it's not super baggy or worn, and pair it with other pieces that are more dressed up. I love wearing tee's with pencil skirts, just because they can be neatly tucked in. Now I'll admit, my denim jacket is pretty casual, but I really think it pulls this look together so well - I couldn't go without it!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...