Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Think Pink!



Dress: Kate Spade
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Kate Spade
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Juicy Couture
Sometimes, all it takes is me seeing someone wearing a piece I already own to inspire me to break it out of the closet. Like this pink striped Kate Spade dress. I was browsing Pinterest the other day, and I saw a photo of this woman wearing what looked like a dress I already owned. Upon further inspection, I knew immediately that it was my dress, just in a refreshing royal blue. After seeing the post, I was inspired to wear mine to work this week.

After deciding on the dress, I basically went in full force Legally Blonde mode - bring on all the pink! Some people might think that it's overkill, but I love a monochromatic look. Plus, can you ever really have enough pink? Weirdly enough, I don't own pink pumps, but figured I needed something neutral to keep this from being too over  the top for my liking. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...