Monday, September 9, 2013

Thoughts on fall



Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Scarf: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: Mavi
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Vera Wang
Belt: Gap
Earrings: gift

Fall is coming upon us. The mornings are getting cooler, the sun is setting earlier, and people are beginning to work layers into their outfits to stretch their summer wardrobe pieces. Now, I have to admit, fall is not my favorite season. I love the crisp weather, but that's about it. I don't like college or professional football, I don't care about pumpkin flavored Starbucks drinks, and I could go without Halloween. But fall fashion? That's one thing I'm a-okay with.

Without a doubt, my favorite pieces to incorporate in my fall wardrobe are scarves and skinny pants. So, that's where I started with today's look. I've had this infinity scarf for years, and every fall I'm drawn back to it again and again. It's versatile, light weight, and has a cute floral pattern that I love. I kept the rest of my outfit neutral, and think everything came together quite well. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I especially love the bag.
    I see Halloween as a consolation prize to the darker daytimes and chilling winds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...