Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cream and Black


Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Earrings: Gift

One of my favorite things about writing a fashion blog is that when I'm in a style rut, I go through my archives for new inspiration. Today was one of those days, so while sitting in my robe this morning, I went through all my outfits that I've worn in October over the last couple of years, and stumbled upon something relatively similar to this. 

Around this time of the year, I always find myself drawn to neutral and earth tone colors. Dark skies in the morning, rain all day, and colder temperatures will do that to you, I think. This cream colored lace top that I got my sophomore year of high school (we're talking 8 years ago, people), perfectly fits my neutral color palate bill for the fall. Paired with sleek stretchy back minnie pants and fun statement earrings, I felt pulled together for a long day at the office. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...