Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dear minnie pants, I love you.


Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Claire*s

I know I've raved about the minnie pants from J.Crew many a times on my blog. What can I say, they are one of my fall fashion staples - versatile in the office, on a date, or for all day classes. They can be easily tucked into your favorite pair of riding boots, have the perfect amount of stretch, and come in a wide variety of colors. I already own a pair in navy blue, black, and tomato red. But then I found a pair in magenta on sale, and I had a coupon for an additional 25 percent off. I could not resist. Pink minnie pants? Yes, yes, yes!

As the weather has been getting pretty cold, I decided to bundle up with some layers. This aqua cable knit from Lilly Pulitzer paired with a basic white oxford from Ralph Lauren kept me warm all day, all while still looking polished and pulled together. I kept accessories to a minimal to keep things from looking too bulky, and  tucked my long strand pearls under my shirt collar. Today's look is ultra preppy, but I'm looking forward to wearing them with just about every top I own!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...