Monday, October 28, 2013

Peacock Mindset



Top: Single
Camisole: Gap
Pants: Mavi
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: gift

The peacock color combination is probably my all time favorite. The shades of blue, deep purple, turquoise, gold - all of it. The best thing about this diverse pairing? It's easy to find a match for just about anything in the color scheme. 

Like this top, for instance. It can be paired with dark washed denim, my favorite royal purple pencil skirt, or olive green skinnies, as seen today. And just by switching up my bottoms from what I normal wear with this top, I felt like this outfit had a totally different vibe. More bohemian, less office-y (I know, not a word). As a result, my fringed boots were absolutely appropriate. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...