Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Plum and Leopard



Sweater: Burberry
Skirt: L. K. Bennett
Necklace: Kate Sapde
Shoes: Coach

It's been a little more than a year since the last time that I wore this outfit, and it's incredible to think about what has changed since then. When I last wore this, I was interviewing for a position that I couldn't dream about doing now. It's hard to believe that what felt so right then, would ever feel so unimaginably wrong. 

But you know what? A year later, I still absolutely love this outfit. I love how the leopard acts like a neutral, even though most people would argue otherwise. I love how light this sweater feels, and the silky, soft peplum layers. The only thing I changed this time around was adding my favorite pink-toned necklace. Sometimes, good outfits are worth repeating. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...