Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Polka dots and peplum



Shirt: C. Wonder
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

I feel like I have been wearing a lot of muted tones recently, and I don't like it. Okay, I did find one exception, but that's really the only one. Seriously though, there's just been way too much black, navy, and gray in my daily outfit wear, and it's not at all okay. So, I pulled out this bright cobalt peplum skirt, and decided to change that today.

To keep my look extra bright, I paired my simple skirt with this fun pussy bow blouse. I love that the multi-colored polka-dots make this top super versatile, and makes for easy matching on dark mornings. I added on my favorite earrings at the bottom, and slipped on plain nude pumps to keep my outfit from being too busy for my liking.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...