Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Above the cut



Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Tank: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Belt: Michael Kors
Shoes: Lucky Brand

I try to go through my clothes frequently, usually around two or three times a year. I donate anything that's just not my taste or ill fitting, trash anything with too many holes, and only keep pieces that I truly love. However, it seems like there are always a couple of pieces that are above the cut (kind of like this nail polish). It's a piece that fits well and has nothing visibly wrong with it, but I'm don't find myself wearing ever.  Like this sweater - I've had it for several years, and rarely found myself pulling it out of my cedar chest when it came to the winter months. I always thought about getting rid of it, but I just couldn't.

I don't know what changed this year, but I've been wearing it ALL the time. I love that it's a wrap sweater, which makes it perfect for snuggling at my desk. It has the cutest elbow patches, which are conveniently not pictured. It's become one of my go-to pieces this fall, and I'm am so glad that I didn't get rid of it.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ugh stop being so gorgeous!!! =P

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...