Friday, November 8, 2013

Borrowing for keeps



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Dress: Nanette Lepore
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Tights: Hue
Shoes: BCBGeneration

Typically, I wear things until they are virtually threadbare. Like this dress, for instance. I think my mom bought it during my early high school years, or about seven or eight years ago. I always admired it whenever she wore it work, and couldn't wait until I could borrow it from her permanently.

Sometime in college, I managed to steal it from my mom on a rare weekend at home. Ever since then, I am constantly finding new ways to wear it, and I know it's going to be one of those pieces I wear until it's falling apart. Today, I decided to wear it basically the same way as yesterday - with layers.  The only real difference from yesterday is the addition of my biker style leather jacket. I love how it toughens up a such feminine piece, especially with the all the zippers. Also like yesterday, I completely overdressed for the weather, but at least I felt cute!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...