Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bows and Stripes


Jacket: DKNY
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: J. Crew
Earrings: Charter Club
Bracelets: Coach and Sergio Lub
Shoes: Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan

Usually, my Monday's are virtually stress-free. My office has a big push on Thursday and Friday to get the most amount of work done toward the end of week, so Monday's usually flow seamlessly. Unfortunately, this Monday was an exception - it was a disaster. Anything that could possibly go wrong, did. With that being said, I wanted my Tuesday to be excellent. 

For me, the best way to ensure my day is off to good start is by picking the perfect outfit! I started with this new t-shirt I purchased while in Kansas this past weekend visiting my college roommate. I love when such a simple piece as a cotton tee has smalls details that make it pop - like the silky sequin-bowed near my collarbone. To finish off my look, I pulled out some of my wardrobe favorites: minnie pants, glittery ballet flats, and my trusty denim jacket. And you know what? Today was a better day. A seriously better day. I know a good outfit doesn't solve everything, but it's the easiest way to put a big smile on my face as I walk out the door.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...