Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cable knit and Sequins



Sweater: C. Wonder
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Tights: Hue
I've never though about wearing a turtleneck with sequins. Normally, I like to wear thick cozy sweaters like these with broken in jeans, puffer vests, and knit wool socks. I love sequins, although I typically save them for nights out, or pair them with chambray or plain t-shirts. However, last night I completely changed my mind when I stumbled on this blog post from Pink Peonies.

Suddenly, it never seemed more right to pair a cable knit with sequins. The combination of something so cozy paired with something flashy and sparkly has a modern balance that is perfect for the office. I bundled up with thick tights (now mandatory that temperatures have been below 30 degrees when I leave), and my new favorite boots. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Looks like you're ready for the holidays! <3

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! And believe me - I'm so ready!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...