Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Denim and Heather Gray



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Scarf: Calvin Klein
Pants: Michael Kors
Boot Covers: Nine West
Shoes: Hunters

As much as I wish I didn't have to work this week, unfortunately, it's pretty much mandatory. As one of my coworkers told me in my first week on the job, the news industry (or more specifically the daily deal industry) doesn't sleep. So, I've been schlepping to the office every morning, just counting down the hours until I can run out the doors on Wednesday.

It doesn't help that the weather was absolutely miserable today - freezing, rainy, and windy. But, I really shouldn't complain so much. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, including having a job to complain about periodically. So, I bundled up in denim, soft knits, my ever practical bubble gum pink rain boots, and headed out the door.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...