Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Khaki Resurgence



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Bag: Kate Spade
Earrings: Charter Club
Shoes: Coach
Belt: Gap

While I worked in retail, I couldn't stand wearing khaki pants outside of going to work.  I mean, I was limited to about two days a week (sometimes less) that I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted, there was no way I would be caught dead something I had to wear all the time. After I quit two summers ago, I didn't wear khaki for months. 

Only recently have these pants had a resurgence in my daily wardrobe. Whenever I don't feel like wearing basic blue jeans or colored denim, khaki provides the perfect neutral backdrop for an otherwise colorful outfit. Like today, paired with a crisp aqua gingham button up and pops of pink accessories, khaki pants keep this look balanced. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...