Thursday, November 7, 2013

Layers on layers



Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Belt: Target
Tights: Hue
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Bracelets: Charming Charlie's
Ring: vintage

The past couple of weeks, I've been waking up absolutely freezing, despite the fact that I sleep under all the covers and a quilt. Unfortunately, my fiance won't turn the heat on in our apartment because he's stubborn and cheap. So, every morning I get up, drag my blanket to the couch with me, and try to think of what I'm going to wear to bundle up for the weather outside.

Here's the thing - it's not even cold outside! Today, I think it was 60 something degrees. In the spring, I would be pulling out a mini skirt and a tank, but now that it's fall, I'm pulling out heavy tights and layering. With that being said, I love the look of layers in the fall. This dress isn't much on it's own, but with the addition of bright tights, a simple camisole, and a thick belt, I think this outfit is really pulled together. For finishing touchings, I piled on a couple of skinny silver bracelets and a vintage cocktail ring. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...