Thursday, November 14, 2013

Patterns and Plum



Dress: Muse
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Bracelets: Charming Charlies
Earrings: gift

I love wearing this dress with bare legs and my fringe boots, but it is just way too cold for that. My quick fall fix - tights! I have a love hate relationship with tights, and right now I'm loving them (the hate part comes when I feel like I can't breathe). 

Surprisingly, I've never worn these thick plum colored ones before. I was afraid that might be a bit much with this bright printed dress, but I think because they are a darker shade of purple, it works pretty well. To keep this outfit from being too overwhelming, I finished off my outfit with my standby brown leather boots, and a couple of skinny silver bangles.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...