Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what the past week of so has looked like on Instagram.

P.S. - Stay up-to-date with me by following me on Instagram or Twitter!

1. My view of the beautiful fall foliage outside of my office window.

2. Looking up at the last of the bright orange leaves before they were blown away.

3. Re-reading Catching Fire before going to see the most recent installment in the Hunger Games series.

4. Making a trivet with old wine corks with my mom.

5. Rain droplets after a crazy storm.

6. My fiance and I before seeing Catching Fire on opening night (can you tell how excited I am?).

7. Spreading Christmas cheer in the lobby of my office.

8. Nothing like fresh, homemade, peanut butter cookies after a long day.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...