Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A week in Instagram





What a crazy week it has been! Between Christmas and my birthday, my fiancee and I have not had five minutes in our apartment. Anyway, here's what the last week has looked like!

P.S - Stay up-to-date with my by following my on Instagram and Twitter!

1. After setting the table for Christmas eve dinner.

2. Christmas day at home with my parents. As I've gotten older, I've found that there really is no place like home for the holidays.

3. The charm on my new sweater from Beryll.

4. Loving Sephora's packaging this year!

5. Organized Jelly Belly by flavor. Perfect for picking out the flavors I like, and trashing the rest.

6. Sporting a few of my favorite things: curls, pearls, and my new J. Crew field jacket for my mom's Christmas party.

7. Celebrating my birthday a day early with a pomegranate lime margarita.

8. Patiently waiting to explore Kate Spade in Tyson's Corner.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...