Monday, December 16, 2013

NYC Getaway






I've only taken two vacation days this whole year, so I was really looking forward to my four day vacation this past week to New York City with my mom and aunt. Ever since I was 9 or 10, we've gone at least twice a year to see a couple of shows, shop until we drop, and try new restaurants. While I was in college though, it became much more difficult to attend our winter trip, as it was always most convenient for them to go when I was preparing for finals. 

This was the first time I've been able to go during the holiday season in several years, and I had the BEST time. We saw Motown and Kinky Boots, spent six hours going through every clearance rack in Lord and Taylor, and braved the snow and wind to check out the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. It's going to be a struggle to go into work this morning, but these photos are a great reminder of the wonderful trip I had. I hope everyone had a great weekend - it's the last full work week for me until Christmas!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...