Friday, December 13, 2013

Sample Sale and No-el If I Know



Sample Sale from the Sephora by OPI 2011 winter collection is my nail polish of choice during the holiday season. It is the perfect shade of red - not too deep, not too bright, just a touch of shimmer, and great shine. As usual, I was looking for a new polish combination to test out, and decided to use No-el If I know from the same collection. The glitter in this polish is very fine, and would work a lot a better layered over another solid color. It's still pretty, but I think next time I would just layer this over Sample Sale.

What is your favorite polish during the winter months? I'm looking to try some new colors, and would love some suggestions!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...