Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stuck in a rut



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: c/o eshakti
Belt: Michael Kors
Shoes: C. Wonder

Sometimes, I get stuck in clothing ruts. By that, I mean I wear the same piece of clothing the same way every time I wear it. Like this skirt - I've always worn it with something blue on top, a string of pearls, and silver sequined flats, as seen here and here. However, just by swapping out the cream colored ribbon with this fun leopard print belt, I had a new bout of inspiration!

I started with this basic white oxford, as to let the rest of my fun accessories pop. I was so excited to finally pull out my new pumps from C. Wonder for this outfit; I got them a couple of weeks ago when there was a flash sale after lusting for months over them. They are so different from the heels I normally wear, but I just love them! I finished off my look with a swipe of deep red lipstick - nothing makes me feel more pulled together.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Love the shoes! I am becoming most jealous of your recent additions. Lol.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...