Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Perfect Puffer Vest



Vest: Eileen Fisher
Shirt: Lord and Taylor
Scarf:  Kate Spade
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Vera Wang

After my second long vacation within the past two weeks, it was seriously difficult to wake up this morning to head into work. The temperatures are back to normal for December (read: frigid), the holiday season is soon coming to a close, and things at work are picking up again. I knew there was hardly anyone going to be in the office today, so I went for a very comfy casual style. It's a bit dressed down from my normal work attire, but still appropriate for my environment.

I got this tweed vest in New York last week, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I've already worn it four times. I've been on the hunt for a nice puffer vest for several months now; one that was filled with a light down, could be worn easily with any other color, and was at the right price. When I finally found this one, I knew I had hit the jackpot. So far, I've worn it with long sleeve shirts, button-ups, and knit sweaters, but I know I'll be getting even more wear out of it within the coming months. For today though, it pairs perfectly with a baby blue longsleeve, a colorful floral print scarf, and dark wash denim.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...