Friday, December 20, 2013

Turquoise and Leopard



Dress: Tahari
Belt: Michael Kors
Shoes: C. Wonder
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

After going on a major spending spree in NYC last week, walking in my closet every morning feels like I'm going shopping all over again! There's so much too choose from, I am nearly overwhelmed by the options - but not quite. Instead of having that "there's nothing to wear feeling," I actually feel inspired. I know the feeling isn't going to last much longer than a few weeks, but I'm savoring it while I can.

Today, this turquoise shirt dress really popped out at me from my rainbow wall of dresses. I normally get dressed when it's still pretty dark out, so I'm always looking for a bright pop of color to catch my attention. Now, on it's own, I think this dress is pretty shapeless. Thanks to the addition of a chunky belt, it's easy to give this dress a more fitted appearance. For finishing touches, I threw on my leopard pumps and gold key necklace, which have been on heavy rotation this week. Next week, I'm really going to be looking forward to just hanging out in lounge wear!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...