Monday, December 30, 2013

Wrapped up in Cashmere



Poncho: Beryll
Pants: J. Crew
Tank: J. Crew
Shoes: C. Wonder
Necklace: vintage

The last week or so, my office has been virtually empty. It's a combination of everyone taking off for the holidays, and having people working from home (myself included). So, when I actually had to go in on Friday for a couple of hours, I wanted to wear something super comfortable. 

This Christmas, I got this luxurious cashmere cardigan. Immediately when I opened it, I knew it would be the perfect piece for travelling. However, I was ready to wear it now. So, I threw it on with a thin tank underneath. Honestly, it's probably the softest thing I've ever worn. It was like throwing a blanket over your shoulders and bundling up. My aunt got a great deal by buying it from Jill's Steals and Deals, so I would definitely recommend investing in one if you can find it at the right price. Of course, no comfy outfit is complete without a pair of minnie pants, so with those on, I was ready to go.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...