Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A week in Instagram





The last few weeks have been very quiet - here's what it has looked like through my lens.

P.S. - Follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date with me!

1. The front of my new Sarah Pinto planner. I'm going to try and keep this in mind whenever I am feeling down!

2. Starting off the new year right by getting in a good workout.

3. A late birthday gift from the fiance - Naked2!

4. Silver line: coming soon! Yea, WMATA, I'll believe it when the cars start running.

5. Enjoying working from home while the snow falls.

6. Obligatory snow photo!

7. I started "growing" my own green onions because of this Pinterest photo. This is my result after about four days - I seriously can't believe this works!

8. A beautiful sunset as seen on my drive home from work.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...