Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Inspired by Instagram, part deux



Jacket: J.Crew
Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: J. Crew
Scarf: Target
Glasses: Kate Spade
Shoes: Lucky Brand

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again: thank goodness for Pinterest and Instagram. It seriously makes it 100 times easier to get up and get dressed in the morning when I already have some kind of coherent plan of what I'm going to wear.

Today's outfit inspiration is courtesy of one of my new favorite bloggers, History in High Heels. She's one of those people who seems like they have it altogether, and her style is on point! Recently, she posted this photo, and I got excited because I knew it was something I could easily recreate. So, I decided to don this outfit before the temps dropped any lower. I love how simple it is, and I can never say no to a good red, white, and blue color ensemble. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...