Saturday, January 4, 2014

Inspired by Instagram



Jacket: J.Crew
Shirt: Theory
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Vera Wang

I swear, I derive inspiration from the strangest of places. In this case, I had been searching on Instagram under #LillyPulitzer, when I stumbled upon an outfit very similar to this one. As with most of my outfits, this wasn't something difficult to recreate, but I love when I am able to see my clothing in a different light. Thank you social media, yet again, for making it that much easier to get dressed in the morning. How did we ever do it without you?

P.S. - I know this is the second day in a row I'm wearing my new field jacket. What can I say? I just can't get enough!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this scarf! I agree that seeing pictures on social media or Pinterest makes getting readier a lot easier!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...